Wednesday 9 January 2013

10 months and every tooth has a braket!!

Hello bloggers and readers!

First of all apologies for not being a very good blogger but I've been all over the place for the last few months: Ibiza, Italy and India :)

Second of all HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope you all had a lovely holiday, I was in the north of England where it rains and it rains and it rains and guess what? IT RAINS! Haha I had a great time tho

Lets get to jaw business :) I've been seeing my surgeon every three months and my orthodontist every 5 weeks. Today I had moulds taken to see how soon I can have the surgery, I'm hoping it won't be later than April, initially it was going to be January/February but as most of you know the dates are never right. Last month my ortho said June, I nearly freaked out! Like Amy Winehouse said: And I said NO NO NO! I told him latest of the latest had to be April and he said he'd see what he can do. Fingers crossed!

I'm seeing my surgeon again on the 17th. Expect and update that day, I promise! :)

Here are some bad pictures I took with my phone






No comments:

Post a Comment